A quick delicious meal with affordable ingredients, Stir Fry!
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken Cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 package (16 oz.) Frozen stir-fry vegetables thawed, drained
- 1 ounce Pineapple Chunks in juice drained
- 1/4 cup Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts
- 2 cup Whole Grain brown rice Hot, Cooked
0 hrs: 40 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. TOSS chicken with 1/4 cup dressing and hot sauce; set aside.
- 2. HEAT remaining dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- 3. ADD vegetables; stir-fry 1 min.
- 4. ADD chicken mixture; stir-fry 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is done.
- 5. STIR in pineapple and nuts; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 6. SERVE over rice or pasta